Monday, October 1, 2007

Manic Monday

If technology was sufficiently advanced, would you be willing to clone yourself?
Ofcourse I will get my clone to attend classes while I will be catching up on my ZZZZZzzz

At the local grocery store you see an elderly woman shoplift a chicken. Do you tell the management?
Instead of bringing it to the notice of the management first I will try to find out why she is shoplifting and if I can be of any help to her so that she can avoid committing wrong.

If you could be 8 years old again for an entire day, knowing what you know now, how would you spend it?
Wow an 8 year old with a mind of 30 year old...Well with my clone I would pretend to be twins and help the elderly woman shoplift apart from chickens many other items :D After all after 24 hours I will be grown up again and cops would never find me.

No comments: