Monday, October 8, 2007

Manic Monday #2

Manic Monday for October 8, 2007
Which month of the year do you think best describes your personality?

December for the winters when I am under wraps the same way as I keep myself under wrap protected from the harsh cold world!

If you could have had the starring role in an existing movie, which movie would you pick?
A movie, an existing one then none other than Gone with the wind and the role of scarlet.

Are you attracted to people whose personalities are very similar to your personality or very different?
Hmm now this something which I have not noticed much but I guess I get attracted to the people who are different for their different reactions to the things around me arouses the interest to know them more.

1 comment:

Siani said...

Interesting answers - happy MM!