Friday, July 31, 2009

Another go at Friday Fifteen

15 Things I Want to do Before I Die
Some of the things may sound weird but I simply wanna do it :D ...I am gonna strike out the ones done and add up new ones :)
  1. ...see snow....play in the snow :D
  2. ...learn to play a musical instrument
  3. ...win any puzzle / quiz contest
  4. ...go on a cruise / balloon rideNow me off to honeymoon cruise
  5. ...fly an aeroplane
  6. ...drive a train / tram
  7. ...travel to all the 7 continents (Asia, Africa....)
  8. ...drive a car myself and travel for long distances
  9. ...act in a movie on second thoughts would want to act in a play
  10. ...do theatre
  11. ...publish a book (havent written anything as yet :D)
  12. ...fall in love :D Already am in and now have to get married to him :)
  13. ......find my soul mate Yes he is the one :) Now I wanna spend the rest of my life with him
  14. ...have a baby girl / boy
  15. ...earn loads of money so that I can stay lavishly for the rest of my life

No comments: